Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The first. The beginning

Ah, The first post on this blog.
I have been wanting to start a blog for ages but... never seem to have the inspiration nor the motivation, or in layman term, the push to do it. And, on this very night, everything seem just right for me to start one~

Guess on the first post everyone will give them reasons why they start this blogging thingy. Well for me, I just want a place to say my mind. Initially was twitter. But then i realized that my mind need more than 140 characters to get its point across. The other reason was... well, i always have an itch to write something for a very long time. I always have stories playing in my mind, but I never once sat down and jot them down. Well, guess this will the be first time. Not only that, i felt that writing this down maybe, just maybe, might help whoever read this blog with their life or problems their are facing~
Not only that, those stories that I'll jot/write down, its a way of how I run away from reality, just a bit~

Well, i guess enough of me chattering away here~ That's the end of this word-logging?

Before I leave, a song to start this blog up~

Good night~

No comments:

Post a Comment