Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Disappearance~

Haven't posted anything new for awhile now. Mostly because it was the semester break. Was on holiday for a week. Went to Gold Coast. Heck, Gold Coast was fun. The weather, the beach. The place just feel so much different than Melbourne. Maybe will write about it later. That was that. Came back to Melbourne, continue with daily life.
It was until last Friday when my right wrist started to hurt/ache all of a sudden. That night, had a series of weak feeling striking through my right arm. Had to suffer through for the weekends too. To make matter worst, at night, it was cold as ass. And that made my wrist ache. Went and saw the doxtar on Monday. The doxtar made a preliminary check on my wrist and said nothing wrong. He did send me to get a X-ray for my wrist to check whether could it be arthritis. On the next day, he called me, telling me my wrist is fine. Nothing wrong. On Wednesday went out with my friend to play some games at the local LAN cafe. After one game, my wrist was aching. While i am typing this, my wrist still aching. Zzz
Guess I'll seek out some Chinese doxtar to check it out. Dont feel like writing anything more. Zzz Hope my wrist wont get anymore worst or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment